Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Abracabubbles and Boyfriends Who Cause Trouble...

Daaaahhh...... Today has been a good day, at least up until a point. There's always gotta be something though, right? Left to themselves, things tend to go from bad to worse. Or, so Murphy says anyway. =P


I blogged already once today, so this seems a little odd. It has been QUITE a while since I have written two posts in a day. This may or may not have something to do with the fact that I am using my computer instead of my iPhone? It sort of sucks having to type out entire blogs worth of words on the little bitty screen of the phone... BUT I do need to have SOME way to get these random things off my chest from time to time, no?

i think that i shall attempt to post two pictures with this update because I didn't have time to upload one with my post from this morning. I really was on a pretty tight schedule today, and yet- i didn't get anything that I wanted to be done... done. GRRR.

I can't even get myself to remember what i was getting on here to write about.

i hate when that happens. =/

in other news, i have found out today that my blog only has like 145 views (half of which were probably me) and i have had a blogger account since like 06 or somewhere around there. I think this means that I was right when i said that no one ever reads these darn things anyways.


can't says i blame ya. right now anyways.

am i making any sense?

meh. oh well.


for now.

Mischief Managed.









grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...........can't get any pictures to upload anyways.

0 comments: