Monday, October 18, 2010

Digital Dufflebags and Children Who say the Damndest Things.


I wish that I had even the tiniest smidgen of dedication that my dad had when it comes to preserving memories. I WISH that I could be half as sentimental as he was. I always make promises to myself saying that I am going to start writing more often and whatnot. Those promises never seem to last long. I HATE this about myself. Sooner or later it is going to come back and bite me in the ass. I am going to realize that I am forgetting things that I always wanted to remember.


I can feel it. And yet... what do I do?!? Nothing. Nothing at all. I am to lazy to do anything about it. =/

What do you do to change these engrained personality traits?

is it even possible?

Quote of the Day: "Why do you have that picture on your arm for your tattoo? Is it because you love him and you miss him a lot?" -Wyatt (4 years old)

Oh my word. I love these kids.

0 comments: