Tuesday, August 24, 2010

If you don't like the ship...


(((another post where the picture didn't work... Dated sometime in July?!? I think)))

...Then jump off and swim. But don't leave it burning behind you.

Why have I stopped blogging again???!?? I don't know why I always do this??? I make myself angry this way. *angry face*

It's been a really long summer so far. And we aren't even close to the end of it yet. Shit. =\ I don't know what to do to make the time go by faster. I hate feeling lonely when I am surrounded by people. And I feel like a major jerk because the people around me are trying to get me to see reason and to be okay and to feel better. When in all actuality nothing is really WRONG per say... Just sort of... Off. If that makes any sense. =P I dunno. I hope it at least resembles something senseical, is that a word? =]

0 comments: