Sunday, March 27, 2011

When things go missing, I blame the nargles.

Laying in my bed with my Blanket, wondering why it has been so long since the last time that I posted something on my blog... No explanation really other than the fact that my job's hours are kind of insane so I have to sleep when I can. Oh well. I don't even think anyone reads my insanity on here anyways. So we're good.

Update:

My boyfriend is leaving in about a month and he will be gone until almost September. I am going to miss him like crazy and I am not looking forward to this... But it'll be okay. I'll still get to talk to him because he'll still have his phone and stuff. So that's cool. I'm just going to miss having someone here to cuddle me to sleep. =\ this bed is pretty darn large for little bitty me to sleep in alone. =)

Having so many people in my house has put everyone on edge and there has been waaay too much tension around here lately. I know what is causing this tension but I'm really never allowed to speak my mind about what's bothering me. It's seriously going to cause my stomach ulcers to get worse. I have been having a huge flare up with my stomach problems lately... And the stressful things around me make me pretty certain why.

I have started a savings account for going to Vegas on my next birthday. =) I'm ridiculously excited about that.

Hmm... What else has happened lately?

I have read a buncha really good books in the last month or so and it took me back to the days when I would lay in my room and to absolutely nothing but read. Made me get a big case if the warm and fuzzies.

All in all, things have been pretty good lately. They seem to be looking up and I'm currently knocking on wood because I would love it if it stayed that way.

Only time will tell, ya know?

=) until.

0 comments: