Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Pennies, Dimes, and Three Days Time!!!... 0_o


In three days time I will be in Georgia. With my boyfriend. Who has been gone for over 2 months now. I am extrememly excited for this trip, and incredibly nervous all at once. I have never traveled all alone before. This is sure to be an interesting experiance. Especially because I got screwed over and am now almost $400 in the hole. This week has not gone as well as I wish it would have. =/ All in all though, things are good for me lately. The only thing that would make my life infinitely easier is if I could somehow find a second job. I need a better way to support this family. Nothing seems like enough even though I feel like I KILL myself at work every morning. I am proud of myself though. I really, and truely can say that now. This is new for me. =P


best of all, i feel as though my Dad and my Grandpa would be proud of me because I really am trying to get it together and do as much as humanly possible to take care of everyone around me. Once again though... if only that were enough.. Does that make sense?

My life is a wonderful thing. I have had the honor to meet some of the most amazing people that have ever walked this planet. I will continue to live my life in the mold that my father built for me and it will pay off in time. I just know it will.

Until-

Mischief Managed.

0 comments: