Thursday, June 11, 2009

Couple days this time... i may be getting better at this.

Blogs never seem to turn out well for me... it just doesn't happen. I dunno why... i just suck at this.



Things could be better with life right now... but beggars can't exactly be choosers too i suppose.

I Should probably just quit complaining before i get started... because i hate that blogs are always used for complaining about things... i always seem to get back to the complaints. Never fails.

But... Whatever.

Right now I don't know what else to write about.

I Love him...

I love her...

i miss him...

and i miss him.

and i miss her and him for different reasons all together.

Lol.

my life is a mystery.

will be for as logs as i live i reckon.

Advice of the day?

Take nothing or granted... You may regret it sooner than you think.

Listen to those who care about you most... because sometimes they can tell better than you can what exactly lies in your heart.

Do as your Told... not as you see others doing.

this one doesn't always ring true i guess... none of this really does... but all i'm sure of and the best piece of advise i could possibly give you in this point of my life???

Love. With everything you have. Just do it.

take this advise in any context you wish.

If you know me at all you know what context i was speaking of though.

All my love.

Until.

0 comments: